Welcome to Parks and Recreation
- Heritage Park ATV Trail is Now open. Stop by Nike Park to get permitted.
- NEW! Therapeutic Recreation BALL: March 9th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the New Branch Farms For those 15 and up with a disability.
- Softball registration is open NOW!
- Spring Break Camps & Tennis Spring Camp Registration is NOW open!
- NEW! Yoga at Windsor Town Center
- NEW! Kids Create Parent & ME Class: 18 months to 6 years old.
GENERAL PARK RULES
- Alcohol is prohibited without a permit and expressly forbidden at the following parks.
- Jones Creek Boat Ramp
- Tyler’s Beach Boart Harbor
- Fort Boykin Historic Park
- Fort Huger Historic Park
- Driving on grass is prohibited.
- Use of metal detectors is prohibited.
- Loud music is prohibited.
- Vending and concessions by permit only.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Pay attention to signage for opening and closing times and specific park rules.
Please visit this website or call our main office for more information regarding programs, activities, or facilities.
Photo Policy: Please be advised that all participants involved in any Department of Parks and Recreation programs or special events are subject to being photographed. The County of Isle of Wight may use such photographs without an obligation to provide compensation to those photographed.
Department of Parks and Recreation Refund Policy: A credit, not a refund, will be issued if there is a change of payment status or services were rendered due to injury, illness, or family emergency.
We offer online registration through MYREC for many of our programs!
For questions or concerns regarding this website, please email IOWParks&Rec@isleofwightus.net
Isle of Wight County Parks and Recreation Department
13036 Nike Park Road
Carrollton, Virginia 23314