Start Permit Process
I want information on …..
- Building a new Residence (not garage or accessory apartment)
- Building an Accessory Apartment
- Building an Accessory Structure (non habitable) (i.e. carport, shed, etc)
- Altering my existing home or accessory structure
- Building a Deck or Porch
- Building a Fence, Patio, Driveway or Retaining Wall
- Installing a Mobile Home (Park or Private Land)
- Installing a Pool or Hot Tub (in ground or above ground)
- Installing a Sign
- Applying for a Home Occupation
- Applying for an Electrical, Mechanical and/or Plumbing Permit
- Applying for a Nonresidential Use or Structure Permit (New and existing)
- Applying for a Temporary Tent
Paying for a Permit or Application (after request has been made by Central Permitting Staff for payment).
You can submit applications and plans via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Plans must be in one complete PDF file to submit digitally) or they can be submitted in our office between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
Our address is 17140 Monument Circle, Suite 101, Isle of Wight VA 23397. We are in Building B which is the 2-story brick building across from the Historic Boykins Tavern. Our office is on the left, through the double glass doors.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
**Please take a moment to complete the short survey at the following link. This will assist us in making sure we provide the best service possible.