Residential Construction Debris Disposal
CONTRACTORS: Will Not Be Allowed To Bring Construction Debris To Refuse And Recycling Centers for Residents.
ACCEPTABLE: Waste resulting from residential home renovation, repairand remodeling.
NOT ACCEPTABLE: Brick, block, concrete, and shingles
- Residents of Isle of Wight County will be allowed to dispose of one full-size pickup load (8’bed) or one (12’trailer) load of residential construction debris per day at the Refuse and Recycling Centers.
- Must show Proof of Residency (Examples of proof: Driver’s License, Mail, or Vehicle Registration)
- Material must be sized to fit completely inside a roll-off container. Example: (decks, fences, dog houses, hot tubs, etc.) must be disassembled into small manageable pieces before disposal.
APPROVED SITES: ONLY the following Refuse and Recycling locations will accept the items listed above:
- Jones Creek R&R Center
- SPSA Transfer Station on Foursquare Rd
- Carroll Bridge R&R Center
- Stave Mill R&R Center
- Carrsville R&R Center
- Franklin SPSA Transfer Station