Refuse & Recycling Centers
The County operates eight (8) full-service manned Refuse and Recycling Centers for the purpose of refuse disposal for the citizens of Isle of Wight County. Their locations and hours of operation are outlined below.
- Our staff is there to assist you! For your benefit and safety, please follow their instructions.
- Help us keep the County clean. Please remember that refuse may not be transported in an open or uncovered vehicle along the streets, roads or highways of the County, unless the load is covered by a suitable cover to prevent refuse from escaping.
- As a reminder, the Refuse and Recycling Centers do not accept commercial waste or construction and demolition waste.
- Refuse and Recycling Centers do accept residential construction waste from residents only at the following Refuse and Recycling Centers: Jones Creek, Carroll Bridge, Stave Mill and Carrsville.
- Your site visit should be a pleasant one. If you have suggestions for improvement, please contact 757-365-1658 or email SolidWaste@isleofwightus.net
All Sites are Closed on:
2017 Recycling Brochure