Live Board Meetings
Parks & Rec
Animal Services

Opening and Closing Accounts

Opening an Account

To receive service, utilities must first be verified and available in the area.  An Application For Water and/or Sewer Service must be completed and submitted at least 48 hours prior to the service start date.  A separate application is required for each premise.  Additionally, before service is initiated, required fees/deposits must be paid and applicants must provide proof of identification at the time of application. Renters are required to provide a copy of their current lease as proof of residency.

Closing an Account
Accounts may be closed by completing the disconnection of service. The water meter will be read on the date of service termination and a final bill will be sent.  If there is a credit amount, a refund will be mailed to your new address.  It is important to notify the Billing Office of your forwarding address.  The meter will be disconnected unless a new customer has submitted a completed application for service and paid all necessary fees.