Methods of Payment
1. Payments may be made by mail.
County of Isle of Wight Treasurer
PO Box 79
Isle of Wight, VA 23397
2. Payments may be made by automatically drafting your bank account. Please fill out the Authorization Agreement for the Pre-Authorized Payments and send back to the Treasurer’s Office with a copy of a voided check attached. If you have a joint account, both signatures must be on the form.
3. Payments may be made in person at the Treasurer’s Office from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
4. For your convenience we now have a payment drop box located at the outside entrance of the Treasurer’s office. This drop box is never closed and you may use it at anytime; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. For the convenience of our customers we now accept payments from the following credit cards: Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express. There will be a bank fee for this service. If you wish to charge your tax bill to a credit card please call 1-866-616-5727.
It is important to note that Convenience Pay Services has been selected as the service provider for online payments. The Treasurer’s Office DOES NOT charge additional fees to provide these payment options to Citizens. However, Convenience Pay Services does assess convenience fees for conducting these transactions.
PAYMENTS MADE AFTER 2:00 PM CANNOT BE SEEN OR VERIFIED UNTIL THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER 2:00 PM.
Convenience fee of 2.4%
Click here to make an on-line payment
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. For any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com or at 365-6228.